2-Hour Small-Group Hiking Tour to Meet History at Braunsberg Mountain and Danube River from Vienna
Experience the scenic beauty of the Danube river near the Hungarian gate. This hike offers a fantastic view of Hainburg and Bratislava, with good weather we will see Vienna and the Alps It also offers insights into a unique natural landscape and the Hungarian gate between Braunsberg and Devin. We visit gorges and little caves, a ruin and climb a replica of a historic tower of the Celts. This is one of our most favorite short hiking tours.
Hiking time: 2 hours | Difference in height: 250 meters | We are able to transport up to 6 persons by our own car!
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- If available, additional transportation systems like gondolas
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- 1 Infant seat is available on request if advised at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately! Only if the weather is dangerous for life and limb, we are entitled to choose a different (as equal) tour. If it is not possible to avoid the danger, we will cancel the tour free of charge
- The use of mountain boots is strongly recommended
- In winter time sometimes additional equipment (snow chains, snowshoes) is needed. We will inform you accordingly!
- You have to be free from vertigo and safe over steep terrain (sure footedness)
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not possible for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair