Estocolmo em ônibus e barco vermelho com várias paradas
Em condições climáticas ruins, há um teto de proteção que pode ser montado no ônibus. No ônibus e no barco, também há acesso a Wi-Fi gratuito a bordo. Os barcos possuem um pequeno café a bordo com "fika" sueco e refrigerantes (por conta do visitante).
Lista de pontos de ônibus:
1. Estação Central
3. Gustav Adolfs Torg - A Ópera Real Sueca
4. Old Town
6. Vista panorâmica de Fjällgatan
7. Terminal Viking Line e Cruise Line Stadsgården 167
9. Palácio Real
10. Karl XII Torg - Kungsträdgården
13. Museu de Vasa
14. Skansen, Gröna Lund e Museu ABBA
15. Nordiska museet
15a. Terminal de cruzeiro Frihamnen (The Freeport) 634, 650 e 638 (parada operada somente em dias de cruzeiro)
18. Hötorget - Sala de Concertos
19. City Terminalen
20. Rådhuset - Stockholm Court House
21. Stadshuset - Prefeitura
Lista de pontos de barco:
1. Palácio Real
3. Museu de Vasa
5. Skansen, Gröna Lund e Museu ABBA
6. Terminal Cruise Line Stadsgården 167
- Tour hop-on hop-off
- Guia de áudio disponível em 15 idiomas
- Alimentos e bebidas
- Recepção e desembarque no hotel
- A confirmação será recebida no momento da reserva
- Crianças até aos 12 anos viajam gratuitamente quando acompanhadas por um adulto.
- Sem acessibilidade para cadeira de rodas
- Acessível para carrinhos de bebê
- Perto de transporte público
- Bebês devem permanecer no colo
- A maioria dos viajantes está apta a participar
It was our first time to Stockholm. We were on a cruise ship. This is the way to go. HoHo will take you to the major attractions and on a nice day the boat is the way to go. You will be able to navigate the city, see the sights and you will get back to the ship on time.
Was really surprised when we got off ship at Nynashamn and showed our Viator voucher and told I did not have to pay anything else to get to Stockholm. Took 45 minutes to get to Stockholm but they had 4 buses at port ready to pick up passengers. They started bringing us back earlier than the initial suggested time of 4PM (actually was before 3PM) The boat tour was fun and nice views of city and bus routes took you to many of major attractions. Many on first bus rode it over to ABBA museum and were able to have tour without much wait. Bus tour is on Red Buses.
The bus and boat go to the big spots. There is very little commentary on the headsets. The employees will not answer questions fully or at all. Even basic questions like is this bus going to make any other stops, are you driving to the extra ship stops, where is the closest stop. The other company goes to the same places and may have better customer service. I don’t know.
Everything is great for the bus and boat hop-on hop-off, however during summer time the service was too short, only until 5pm. We could still have much time to see the city until 8pm before sunset but we did not take the hop on hop off any longer.
Very nice tour that helps you see Stockolm in less than a day