Excursão de Dia Inteiro em Berlim com Transporte de Ida e Volta saindo de Warnemünde ou Rostock
Você encontrará o seu guia da excursão em Berlim. Você começará vendo alguns dos pontos turísticos da antiga Berlim Ocidental, incluindo o Estádio Olímpico, Kurfurtsendamm e a Igreja Memorial Kaiser Wilhelm, um lembrete arrepiante mas inspirador das consequências da guerra. Enquanto segue seu caminho para o leste, você passará pelo Tiergarten, o Central Park de Berlim, onde, em seu centro, fica a Siegessäule (Coluna da Vitória). No final do parque, saia e veja o Reichstag, o Portão de Brandenburgo e o Memorial do Holocausto. Pariserplatz, Unter den Linden e o local do bunker de Hitler também estão nas proximidades.
Nossa pausa para o almoço será próximo a este momento. O guia mostrará a você algumas opções ou irá ajudá-lo a organizar um almoço para o grupo. Após o almoço, haverá mais pontos turísticos de Berlim Oriental, incluindo a Potsdamer Platz, o Checkpoint Charlie, a Topografia do Terror, o Gendarmenmarkt, a Bebelplatz, o Memorial Neue Wache, o Museum Island, a Catedral de Berlim e a Alexanderplatz.
No final da excursão, os grupos se reunirão e voltarão a seus ônibus de traslado originais, depois partirão de volta para o porto.
- Transporte em ônibus com ar condicionado
- Guia profissional
- Gorjetas (opcionais)
- A confirmação será recebida durante a reserva
- Importante no momento da reserva, os passageiros do navio de cruzeiro devem fornecer as seguintes informações: nome do navio e data do cruzeiro (o dia que o cruzeiro começará)
- Sem acesso para cadeira de rodas
- Uma caminhada considerável está envolvida.
- Banheiros praticamente todos os banheiros públicos na Alemanha precisarão de uma moeda de € 0,50 para serem usados. Traga algumas com você.
- Berlim ainda usa amplamente somente dinheiro! Restaurantes e lojas (incluindo a maioria das lojas de souvenir) na Alemanha aceitam apenas dinheiro (Euros). Eles não aceitam moedas estrangeiras e não aceitam cartões de crédito. Para pagar pelo almoço, você deve ter Euros em espécie. Em algum momento antes da pausa para o almoço, o guia indicará um CAIXA ELETRÔNICO, onde você poderá retirar o dinheiro.
- O itinerário é aproximado. Apesar de tentarmos visitar todos os locais, condições de trânsito, eventos locais e multidões, às vezes, podem dificultar a visita a determinados pontos turísticos. A ordem de visita dos pontos turísticos pode ser ajustada para dar a melhor experiência aos visitantes.
- Para o seu próprio conforto, considere trazer sapatos confortáveis, garrafa de água e alguns lanches para o longo dia.
Itineraries are very well planned! Safe driver. Knowledgeable tour guide. Excellent trip. Clean bus.
Although the drive to and from Berlin makes for a very long day, it is worth it. Great tour. Heather was very knowledgeable and eager to share her knowledge. Good overview of many top sites. Disappointed we were unable to pass by Hitler’s bunker (late leaving pier waiting on tardy passengers!) or unable stop at Checkpoint Charlie (traffic and possible also a timing issue related to late departure). Very good traditional German meal at local restaurant. Would definitely recommend this tour.
This was a fantastic tour. Over and above what was promised. Our English speaking tour guide was knowledgeable and enthusiastic. He captivated our interested and attention for hours. The motor coach ride was comfortable but lengthy. Well worth the time it takes to get to Berlin from the ship. We paid a fraction of the price our fellow cruisers paid through the cruise line. I highly recommend.
This was an excellent tour-- our tour guide was very knowlegable with a degree in history, I'm sorry I forgot his name. He was also jewish and his family was from Germany and impacted by WWII so it was all the more interesting to us to hear him. All the stops were very thoughtfully selected, and it definitely impacted how I think about Germany after WWII. We saw the Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie, the wall, parliament, holocaust memorial, spot where Reagan gave his speech, and many other memorials and historic sites. Our driver did a great job meeting us in various spots to efficiently tour us around Berlin. We ate lunch in a quaint square that had several restaurant options. Bring some euro. Get some euro change as most of the bathrooms are pay bathrooms, though our guide found a couple that were free. It's a long drive from Warnemunde, but it was worth it.
This was a great tour with one caveat. The bus ride from Warnemunde to Berlin was 3 hours long and 3 longer hours back. It was just a bus ride with no commentary. Once we arrived in Berlin we transferred to another bus for the tour and our guide was outstanding. it was breath-taking to see some on the huge monuments that served as the back drops propaganda photos of the Third Reich and to follow the history of the Cold War and the Berlin Wall. Then to see how they have successfully reunified and rebuilt their country since the wall came down. This is a great value tour for cruise ship passengers. It cost about half of what the same excursion offered by the ship did and the only difference was a train vs a bus ride. After comparing notes with fellow passengers, we found that the two tours were virtually the same and the train ride was just as long as the bus ride.
Great tour guide...he knew his history and had audio so even if not catching up to the group, you still heard everything. Even though long bus ride...loved this tour!
Heather was a wonderful guide. The tour itself was almost overwhelming for those old enough to relate to WWII as told by their relatives who served during that time. Add to that the East Germany, East Berlin oppression as history in our lifetime. It's a long ride from Warnemunde and back, but the 5 hours or so in Berlin is a valuable life experience.