Viagem diurna de grupo reduzido de Paris a Giverny e Versalhes
Este é o itinerário normal do produto
Para em: Église Sainte-Radegonde de Giverny, Rue Claude Monet, Giverny França
Desfrute de vistas espetaculares do artístico ao real em um grupo pequeno de, no máximo, 8 pessoas
Prepare-se para uma experiência artística e majestosa neste refúgio íntimo de Paris. Sua jornada guiada começará em Giverny, a pitoresca vila que inspirou seu morador mais famoso, Monet.
Duração: 2 horas
Para em: Musée des impressionnismes, 99 rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny França
Em grupo extraordinariamente pequeno, explore a bela casa do artista antes de passear pelos requintados jardins de nenúfares. O Museu dos Impressionistas de Giverny vai impressioná-lo com sua grande coleção.
Duração: 1 hora
Para em: Palácio de Versalhes, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versalhes França
Relaxe e reflita durante um almoço com bebidas inclusas no encantador Moulin de Fourges. A próxima parada será no magnífico Palácio de Versalhes, para experimentar o modo de vida de Luís XIV em sua suíte opulenta, ver a famosa Galeria dos Espelhos e passear pelo incrível apartamento do delfim e da delfina.
Duração: 3 horas
Para em: Le Jardin de Versailles, Place D'armes A l'Ouest du Château de Versailles, 78000, Versalhes França
Saia para explorar a beleza dos amplos jardins ornamentados, um sopro de ar fresco. Surpreenda-se com o show das fontes de água; aos sábados e domingos, de abril a outubro, e às terças-feiras, de meados de maio a junho, você poderá aproveitar o programa especial do Show das fontes de Versalhes, com música especial da época do reinado de Luís XIV!
• A beleza de Giverny e o esplendor de Versalhes em apenas um dia
• Saiba como o famoso artista Monet viveu em um passeio por sua bela casa e jardins de nenúfares
• Um passeio pelo majestoso Palácio de Versalhes, com sua deslumbrante suíte Luís XIV, a Galeria dos Espelhos e os apartamentos dos delfins, além do show das fontes musicais (opcional)
• Partidas cômodas de Paris em grupos pequenos de até 8 pessoas
• Embarque e desembarque em seu hotel
Duração: 1 hora
- Almoço no restaurante Moulin de Fourges
- Visita guiada ao Palácio de Versalhes
- Recepção e desembarque no hotel
- Entrada - Eglise Sainte-Radegonde de Giverny
- Entrada - Musee des impressionnismes
- Entrada - Palace of Versailles
- Entrada - Le Jardin de Versailles
- A confirmação será recebida no momento da reserva
- "Por favor, note que o tempo de retirada indicado no voucher é aproximado e pode variar até 30 minutos de acordo com o tráfego em Paris. O local de retirada será a partir do hotel ou residência particular em Paris (o código postal deve começar por 75), O endereço deve ser fornecido para nós pelo menos 72 horas (hora local) antes da partida da excursão.Sem o endereço do alojamento e se a reserva for feita menos de 72 horas (hora local) antes da partida, a pick up será de PARISCityVISION em 2 rue des Pyramides, o metro mais próximo: Tuileries ou Pyramides (linha 1 ou 7/14) "
- Este passeio não é acessível para cadeira de rodas
- Sem acessibilidade para cadeira de rodas
- Cadeiras para bebê disponíveis
- Os viajantes devem ter condicionamento físico razoável
This was a great educational experience the guide was excellent Versaille was amazing and Givernay tranquil and beautiful
I called Paris City Vision as requested, 3 days prior to schedule our pick-up for our trip to Giverny and Versailles. I then called the day prior to our scheduled trip and confirmed that our apartment was on a pedestrian only access walkway and would the tour company prefer for us to meet the driver at a more vehicle-friendly site. We were assured NO, the driver will come find us. On the appointed day we were to be picked-up at 8:30. We sat in the apartment with no one arriving. At 8:45 I began calling the tour company attempting to reach them, making 6 calls, but no one answered the phone. No one ever called us, no one came to the apartment to take us on the trip. I would never us Paris City Vision again, and by extension I will also no longer use Viator.
A great trip with our tour guide, JoEl We were a small group of three couples from the United States which was the perfect size for the places we visited. The tour included pickup and drop off which worked well considering that we are in our late 60s. Versailles is a wonder of the world and should not be missed. The gardens of Giverny are impressive. Since this was beginning of June both sites were crowded and the small tour worked well
Our Guide and Driver, Julian was excellent. Experienced exactly what we were looking for - Giverny was a bit too crowded to really enjoy the gardens but overall we loved seeing the highlights of both places. The included lunch in a Normandy Countryside restaurant was an amazing surprise. While we could have spent an entire day at each place, seeing the highlights with an experienced and knowledgeable guide made the long day well worth it. 8 total in the group was just the right size.
I'm still having flashbacks! Was I really there? Totally in awe of the Sun King and his palace. Starting to believe he really was a God thanks to our great guild, Pierre I think was his name, who was obviously so passionate about the subject.
Walter the guide was exceptional. On time. Nice van. Great lunch. Skip the line tours super. Tours fab. Well worth it.
This was an exceptional day of touring with a guide that provided a wealth of historical information.
Versailles was terrific and Monet’s garden was unbelievable. I feltlike I had stepped directly into an impressionist painting! An extra - unexpected - bonus was the gourmet meal served at the Moulin de Fourges Restaurant surrounded by the besutiful French countryside.
The best part of it was that we did not have to get on any line. The driver was good too. The history and views of versailes were excellent, but there was nothing so spectacular about the Giverny gardens. I would have enjoyed going to the botanical garden.instead. The food was ordinary.
The air conditioning in the van broke down and it was the hottest day in Paris. Drove down the highway with the windows rolled down.
I really enjoyed this visit. It was fantastic. We were only four in the group and the others were so nice. Our driver-guide, Nicolai was very knowledgeable, courteous and kept asking us whether we have any questions. Versailles was lovely, but hot and crowded. Our tickets allowed us to skip the line easily. Our lunch was fantastic. Afterwards we went to Giverny, to Monet's house, it's beautiful, so well kept. The gardens are breathtaking. I highly recommend