Palácio de Versalhes com excursão guiada por áudio Evite as Filas
Seu guia de áudio permitirá que você descubra os apartamentos reais do Rei e da Rainha, a Capela Real e o Salão de Espelhos, o epítome da opulência francesa: trezentos e cinquenta e sete espelhos no hall de ouro e candelabros de cristal pendurados no teto.
Você também terá tempo de explorar os perfeitos jardins "à la française", que espelha o esplendor do interior. Projetado pelo paisagista francês André Le Nôtre, em 1661, para o Rei Luís XIV, o parque de 2.000 acres é uma maravilha arquitetônica de perspectivas lineares, canteiros, fontes e bosques, que, desde sua criação, definiu o que é um verdadeiro jardim francês.
- Transporte de e para Paris em ônibus com ar condicionado
- Hostess in coach
- Guia de áudio individual no palácio disponível em: Inglês, Francês, Alemão, Italiano, Espanhol, Português, Japonês, Russo, Coreano, Polonês e Chinês Mandarim
- Jardins Musicais "e" Fountain Show "incluídos em datas selecionadas (Jardins às terças-feiras e Fountains apenas nos fins de semana)
- Entrada - Palace of Versailles
- Entrada - The Royal Chapel
- Entrada - The Hall of Mirrors
- Recepção e desembarque no hotel
- Alimentos e bebidas
- A confirmação será recebida no momento da reserva
- Os viajantes devem ter condicionamento físico razoável
- Sem acessibilidade para cadeira de rodas
- É altamente recomendável não usar sapatos de salto alto (piso em parquet nos quartos e paralelepípedos no pátio)
- Carrinhos de criança não são permitidos dentro do palácio
- Show musical dos jardins de Versalhes está disponível apenas às terças-feiras
- Fountains show dos jardins de Versalhes está disponível apenas aos sábados e domingos
We booked the morning tour which was very good as the afternoon at the chateau was extremely crowded. Our tour guide was very good but he took our group at a pace that was too fast for many people. We had a person with mobility challenges and our guide left him in the dust as the group sped away
I was in Paris on a business trip and this was the perfect activity for the limited amount of time I had available. I wish I could have been there a full day since the grounds at Versailles are absolutely beautiful but this half day tour worked well for me. I was able to see the palace and see a few of the fountains. The departure in the morning and return from the palace was prompt and the guides on the bus were patient, informative and helpful. I'm glad i was able to sneak away from work to enjoy this. The palace and the gardens are simply breathtaking.
I just loved this place, it is a pity that it is not used for what it was built for. Such a grand building and lovely gardens
Excellent tour, still had to wait for a while at the beginning to enter. The palace was impressive, but even at 9 am there were already crowds inside. The gardens were not as impressive as we had hoped. They were mostly dirt.
This was a great trip - nice guide, nice bus, good weather. I enjoyed being on my own to tour the castle.
Absolutely a must.... We went on a Sunday morning, and the agency was a few blocks from eiffel tower... Our guide Silva was amazing, very pleasant and patient... So glad I got the skip the line because omgoodness the line was packed with tourist waiting to purchase tickets!!!! The audio guide was easy just dial the number of each room and the information started playing... Palace was awesome by the way... We just happened to come the first day of the musical gardens , a must of you can ... Simply marvelous!!! Our tour lasted to 1130 ish, we had to be back on bus by 1140 for the half day. The full day lasted to 440pm... If your looking for friendly guides that escort you into the monument without waiting all day, this is it!!