Jantar na Torre Eiffel e um passeio ao longo do Rio Sena em uma minivan
Esta excursão foi criada como uma apresentação à Torre Eiffel, o 58 Tour Eiffel é um restaurante "estilo turista" e acomoda 200 convidados. Existe um delicioso menu criado por premiados chefes, e você será acomodado com outras pessoas da excursão.
Imediatamente após o jantar, parta para o seu cruzeiro ao longo do rio Sena, passando por baixo das famosas pontes de Paris. A maneira perfeita de terminar sua noite!
- Cruzeiro de 1 hora pelo rio Sena
- Embarque e desembarque no hotel
- Transporte em minivan com ar condicionado
- Jantar com 3 pratos com 1/3 de garrafa de vinho no 58 Tour Eiffel
- Guia de áudio no cruzeiro
- Gorjetas (opcionais)
- Bebidas adicionais
- A confirmação será recebida durante a reserva
- Todos os hóspedes serão acomodados em mesas para 6 a 8 pessoas; mesas para dois não estão disponíveis
- Não há tempo suficiente alocado para os visitantes irem ao "topo" da Torre Eiffel. A fila pode demorar muito tempo, portanto sugerimos retornar outro dia
- O código de vestimentas é informal elegante
Fantastic experience. We were picked up from hotel with a very helpful driver. Food was delicious. Cruise was lovely. Couldn't fault the evening. One to remember!
Our visit to the Eiffel Tower was remarkable, we did not expect the quality of food and service that was bestowed on us. A wonderful evening made memorable by a magnifique trip upon the Seine. The driver who collected us and returned us to the hotel was very helpful. Was a great night out in Paris.
The meal was delicious. It was pouring sheets of rain so it certainly put a damper on the evening. Adrian, our tour guides, was the tops.
Beautiful! Dinner was delicious, cruise was fun and magnificent. Excellent tour.
What can you say? Dinner was fabulous followed by the Seine River Cruise. For my wife who had never visited Paris, this was a real highlight. Much more impressive than Las Vegas
This was a great way to start our Paris experience. The tour guide was fantastic wonderful fellow. The food we had for dinner was some of the best we had in Paris. The restaurant is formal so I would suggest dressing in smart casual at the minimum. I would say not to wear formal because it would be difficult to board the cruise ship wearing long dresses and the cruise is very casual. We did not stay in the enclosed area of the river cruise so did not have the tour commentary because the audios were attached to the seating in the enclosed deck. We wanted the view so went above. It was rather cool on the water so a person needs a sweater or some sort of wrap.