Ingresso de entrada para o mirante no 56º andar da Torre Montparnasse
Seu ingresso garante a você acesso direto para subir na Torre Montparnasse até o seu 56º andar totalmente reformado, com seus arredores impressionantes e convidativos. Em apenas 38 segundos, o elevador mais rápido da Europa o levará a uma altura de 210 metros (689 pés), onde as mais belas vistas de Paris se estendem à sua frente de um lugar moderno, relaxante e muito confortável.
Um grande número de instalações audiovisuais e interativas também estão disponíveis para ajudá-lo a descobrir e entender Paris; galerias de fotos, telas interativas, projeções panorâmicas sobre a lenda das torres do mundo, quizzes, clipes de vídeo de Paris, mesas com ponto de vista e muito mais.
O bar panorâmico também oferece a oportunidade de aproveitar um intervalo gourmet enquanto você admira a capital.
- Access to the attraction by scanning your Viator voucher
- 1 glass of Champagne (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Observatoire Panoramique de la Tour Montparnasse
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The 56th floor is wheelchair accessible but the roof terrace is not.
- The rooftop Champagne bar is open from April to October, please note that out of this period glasses of Champagne will be collected at the 360° Café indoors on the 56th floor instead.
- This ticket is for use until the 31st of December 2019
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Due to a private event, the 59th floor terrace will be exceptionally closed on 9 September 2019 from 7pm onwards. The 56th floor will remain open as usual.
- Most travelers can participate
Magical view. Even with the rain it was wonderful. Felt like Christmas and it was April.
Great to see Paris from a different perspective - hard to find the entrance, had to go right around then at the doors there is a sign - go up the stairs and if you have this pass you go to the first entrance to the left - don’t join the queue as they are waiting to purchase a ticket.
Short of a must-do because the best vantage points are littered with amateur photographers doing time lapses/long exposure photography. Had to wait around for a while for a spot to open up. We timed our visit so we'd see the Eiffel Tower lights turn on. Fantastic experience but you'll need to be patient.
Friends told us about this and we're so pleased they did! It was our first day and enabled us to work out where everything is. An amazing experience with outstanding views of Paris. We went just ahead of sunset, so were able to clearly see all the sights but then all the lights coming in Paris which was beautiful. Got stunning photos, enjoyed watching the skating on the terrace and had an expensive, but worthwhile glass of champagne. Brilliant!
This tour was amazing!
Amazing views well worth going again..
Paris is beautiful from this view. You can see the entire city. The night time view is gorgeous.