Excursão semi-particular: excursão imperdível que evita as filas ao Museé d'Orsay
Outro museu de Paris, o Musée d'Orsay é o complemento perfeito para o Louvre. Junte-se a nossos guias em uma excursão nesta antiga estação de trem e explore os movimentos artísticos que levaram até os Impressionistas e suas vibrantes obras coloridas. Visite a escandalosa “Luncheon on the Grass” de Manet e "Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette" de Renoir. Falaremos sobre aqueles que precederam os impressionistas como Millet e "The Gleaners", bem como aqueles que vieram depois como Van Gogh, como pode ser visto no "Bedroom in Arles". E, claro, vamos conferir obras de Monet, incluindo suas famosas papoulas.
Saiba mais sobre a evolução e personalidades que criaram esse movimento e entenda por que essas obras simples foram tão aparentemente revolucionárias no momento.
Os destaques incluem: (se a obras não estiverem emprestadas ou sendo restauradas)
Luncheon on the Grass de Manet
Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette de Renoir
Poppy Field and Waterlilies de Monet
Bedroom in Arles de Van Gogh
Ballerinas de Degas
The Gleaners de Millet
- Taxas de entrada
- Entrada evitando as filas
- Guia profissional de história arte
- Excursão para grupos pequenos
- Comida e bebida
- Gorjetas (opcionais)
- Embarque e desembarque no hotel
- A confirmação será recebida durante a reserva
- São permitidas, no máximo, 6 pessoas por excursão
- Uma quantidade moderada de caminhada está envolvida
- Quantidade mínima aplicável. Esta excursão não funcionará sem um mínimo de 2 participantes para atender aos requisitos. Caso isso ocorra, será oferecida uma alternativa ou reembolso total.
- Observações: o Museu Orsay pode estar sujeito a fechamentos ocasionais sem aviso prévio da gerência do museu. Quando isso ocorrer, forneceremos aos hóspedes uma alternativa se o horário de funcionamento do museu atrasar em mais de 1h do início da excursão. Nesses casos, não é possível fornecer reembolsos ou descontos. Vestimenta apropriada é obrigatória para entrar em alguns locais desta excursão. Sacolas grandes ou malas grandes não são permitidas dentro do museu, somente bolsas de mão ou pequenas são permitidas pela segurança. Devido ao aumento das medidas de segurança em muitas atrações, algumas filas podem formar em excursões com "Evite as filas" ou "Sem espera". Não é permitido falar em algumas salas específicas dentro do museu, nesses casos, o guia fornecerá as informações sobre os locais antes de entrar nas salas onde a regra é aplicada. Algumas coleções podem variar ao longo do ano.
Laura was absolutely wonderful! She was very knowledgeable about the museum history, art, and artists.
Our guide, Belen was very knowledgeable but we were tired from the overnight flight and she stopped too long at certain spots. We didn't need to dwell on the nudity that is banned in the states. So much more good stuff to see you there.
From my experience, semi-private tours are worth the money. There were only 5 people in our group, so we were able to navigate more easily through the crowded museum (it's a high season) than a larger group. We had a great guide Mato who was very knowledgable about art, history, and art history. His tour was both very entertaining and educational, addressing the needs of us who have already visited this museum (although, many years ago) and a teenager who was in our small group.
Belen was an absolutely fantastic guide and there is no better way to take in this wonderful museum. our two daughters 12 and 16, my wife, and I learned more about European history in this tour through art than we have through schooling and her tour really reinforced a great deal the kids already have learned. Belen's approach to taking in an impressionist piece is something nobody else in the museum was doing including evaluating changes in color, the illusions generated by distances and angles within the works and the true appreciation for the entire movement one can only get through the eyes of an artist who enjoys her work so completely. If you can request Belen, you should, you will not be disappointed. We had many tours throughout Europe, and this remains our family favorite and one we will be talking about for years to come. Incidentally, the art work itself is the work to see if you want to enjoy color, perspective, and a movement that does not cover the history of mankind - the museum is much more focused and enjoyable and beautifully staged than the mammoth museum of the Louvre but you would still be well served to see through this private tour as there is so much to learn and appreciate.
The guide, Lily, was amazing. It was a great tour--she was knowledgeable and made the museum not overwhelming. When there are so many works to see in a museum, being able to give a context which she did brilliantly is the thing that provides the heart of the experience
Belen was excellent as I learned a lot that I did not know and I have been to this museum many times as well as a tour last year with a different tour guide. I find this tour to be excellent as you learn so much more with a local guide who provides more than just the art history but ties it into the country and culture at that time. Would highly recommend this tour.
Knew our family with two teenage sons wanted to get the most out of our visit to the Musee D'Orsay so we splurged on this semi-private tour knowing she would provide us a richer experience than just taking a self-guided tour. We were not disappointed at all. We had a wonderful tour with Tina as our guide. She was terrific providing us great context and background to the museum as well as the key artists in the museum. It was a wonderful 2 hour tour through French Impressionism. You could tell Tina's deep knowledge and passion for the art. It was well worth the splurge to take this tour - we all thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Tina was the best!