Excursão independente de Versalhes saindo de Paris
Em 1661, seguindo as ordens de Luís XIV, iniciou-se a construção do que se tornou a residência de maior prestígio entre todas as cortes da Europa. O palácio e os jardins foram projetados por arquitetos e decoradores, que ainda são famosos atualmente, como Le Vau, Mansart e Le Notre.
Durante o passeio de ônibus para Versalhes, lhe será oferecido comentários de áudio (disponível em francês, inglês, espanhol, alemão, italiano, português, holandês, sueco, coreano, árabe, russo, grego, japonês, dinamarquês e chinês-mandarim) que descrevem os diversos aspectos da vida na corte sob o reinado de Luís XIV, o "Rei Sol". Isso irá ajudá-lo na visita sem guia até o Chateau e aos jardins.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- On "MUSICAL FOUNTAIN DISPLAY" days; Saturday and Sunday until end of October & on some Bank holidays in France . On "MUSICAL GARDENS" days : every Tuesday from July till end of October & on bank holidays and exceptional days.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You do not receive priority entry on this tour, you will have to queue for entry at Versailles.
- There are Entrance fees to Versailles Musical Gardens
- During Fountain Display and Musical Gardens’ days, entrance fees to the gardens are not included
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Tour is great but be prepared to squeeze through the crowds.
It's was a good trip, the guide was informative.
Great staff, very friendly and many languages spoken. The four hour tour advertised isn't exactly true, after the hour bus ride there and back we had 1:45 on site so just be aware you will only have two hours. There was a long site induction and instruction brief that really should have been done on the trip out they just needed to sit the different groups together on the bus to do this. It's a good trip and it gets you in as quick as possible.
Easy and reliable