Excursão evite as filas nas Catacumbas de Paris
- Visita guiada
- Guia profissional
- Ingressos normais incluídos
- Entrada - The Paris Catacombs
- A confirmação será recebida no momento da reserva
- O horário exato de encontro será informado no momento da confirmação da excursão.
- Devido à capacidade limitada nas Catacumbas, a excursão deve começar no horário. O guia não irá esperar por você se estiver atrasado, mesmo se você ligar com antecedência.
- Essa excursão não é acessível para cadeira de rodas; existem 130 degraus abaixo do solo para entrar nas Catacumbas e 83 degraus de subida para sair e não há elevador
- Não aconselhável para pessoas com problemas cardíacos ou respiratórios, doença dos nervos ou tendência a claustrofobia
- Não aconselhável para bebês ou crianças jovens
- Não há banheiros nem chapelaria nas Catacumbas
- A temperatura permanece em 57 °F (14 °C) dentro das Catacumbas; é recomendado vestir-se com roupas quentes
- A excursão só está disponível na data marcada no voucher
- Esteja ciente de que, em horários de pico, pode haver longas filas para entrar nas Catacumbas
- Sem acessibilidade para cadeira de rodas
- Perto de transporte público
- Contraindicado para quem tem problemas cardíacos ou outras doenças graves
- Os viajantes devem ter condicionamento físico razoável
We had an excellent guide. Not sure how to spell his name but it was Tuc. Very friendly and knowledgeable! He made sure our group stayed together an everyone could both see and hear him. We went behind the scenes from the public tour. Very interesting stories. We were also able to skip a really long line for it with this tour. Great decision on our part.
This was a wonderful tour for our family of four - boys are 13 and 16. It was about 1 hour and 45 minutes in length - totally doable for our family. Our group was maybe 12 in size. Our tour guide UL, or EL?? was very fun and knowledgeable and kept it short, sweet and interesting for all - you weren't in one place too long while underground. Would def recommend your family to go and see!!
This is an excellent tour and I cannot believe I forgot the guides name he had a heavy eastern european accent This tour allows you access to many parts of the catacombs that are off limits to the public. I do not think I would have enjoyed it without the tour as the guide gave so much background to the history. After a while you realize it is just a graveyard, but being in a tour added to the experience. The line to get in is crazy long too, we skipped in front of people who had been there 1-2 hours. They can only let in a certain amount of people at a time. You definitely want to pay for the tour and skip the line, worth the money.
It was closed due to the staff going on strike
Great experience! Gives access to special areas.
Well worth the money to book the VIP tour. Avoided a very long line of people waiting to get in - walked right up with our tour at the time allotted. Tour guide was super knowledgeable and made the experience amazing. Got to go into two or three areas that others wandering around on their own were not allowed to go in.