Excursão em ônibus panorâmico Big Bus por Paris
Duração do itinerário: 2 horasParadas: Rota Clássica:
- Eiffel Tower - Quai Branly
- Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel - Avenue Joseph Bouvard
- Palais Garnier - 15 rue Scribe
- Big Bus - 11 avenue de l'Opéra
- Musée du Louvre - Perto de Pont des Arts
- Notre Dame - 3, rue Lagrange
- Gare Musée d'Orsay - De frente para o Museu de Orsay
- Champs-Élysées - De frente para a 156 avenue des Champs-Elysées
- Grand Palais - Avenida Winston Churchill
- Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre - Avenue Paul Doumer
Musee d'Orsay / Eiffel Tower / Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris / Louvre Museum / Seine River / Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris / Champs-Elysees / Trocadero / Grand Palais / Big Bus Paris / Parc du Champ de Mars / Pont des Arts
Funcionamento: Abril - setembro Rota Clássica: das 9h30 às 20h, a cada 5 a 10 minutos De outubro a março Rota Clássica: das 10h às 19h, a cada 15 a 20 minutos
Duração do itinerário: 1 horaParadas: Rota Montmartre:
- Gare du Nord - De frente para a rue de Saint Quentin, 35
- Big Bus - 11 avenue de l'Opéra (ponto de intercâmbio)
Montmartre / Moulin Rouge
Funcionamento: Freqüência: 15 a 20 minutos -Louvre-Pyramide: Primeiro Autocarro 10:00 Última Pick-up: 17:30 -Pigalle, coloque Pigalle (HOP-OFF SOMENTE): Primeiro ônibus 10:10 Última turnê completa 18:00 Sacré-Coeur, de frente para o 21 Boulevard de Rochechouart (HOP-OFF SOMENTE): Primeiro ônibus 10:10 Última turnê completa 18:20 Gare du Nord, de frente para a rue de Saint Quentin, 35: First Bus 9:05 Última excursão completa 18:40 última pick-up: 19:30 Musée Grévin, em frente ao 10 Boulevard de Montmartre (apenas HOP-OFF): Primeiro ônibus 9:20 última turnê completa 18:50
- Excursão de ônibus hop-on hop-off
- Wi-Fi gratuito a bordo
- Comentário ao vivo em inglês (em 50% dos ônibus)
- Envolvendo comentários em áudio em 11 idiomas
- Cruzeiro no rio Sena (se a opção for selecionada)
- Uso ilimitado durante 1 ou 2 dias
- Livreto gratuito de mapas, comprovantes de fone de ouvido e recompensa
- Ingresso de ópera (se a opção for selecionada)
- Grátis Big Bus Tours App com rastreamento de ônibus ao vivo
- Poncho Grátis (em caso de chuva)
- Recepção e desembarque no hotel
- Alimentos e bebidas
- Admissão aos marcos
- A confirmação será recebida no momento da reserva
- Resgate seu voucher em qualquer ponto de ônibus Big designado
- Bebês (de 0 a 4 anos) podem participar do passeio gratuitamente
- Acessibilidade para cadeirantes
- Acessível para carrinhos de bebê
- Aceita animais de serviço
- Perto de transporte público
- Bebês devem permanecer no colo
- A maioria dos viajantes está apta a participar
Overall a good tour. The only issue was that there was a demonstration in Paris so we weren't able to get off the bus in some places.
After the disappointment with the Airport Shuffle debacle this was a pleasant surprise. Took us to all the spots we had chosen on our to see list. Was clean and kept to its timetable
I enjoyed the Hop-On Hop-Off bus and used it to navigate all around the city for my three days there.
Generally I loved the bus tour through Paris. However in some of the buses live Explanation was conducted and in some other buses not. There shall be more buses on tour. Sometimes it was very hard to get on board.
We did both bus tours (red and blue line) in one day. The red line is superior as far attractions go, but you can use the blue line to get near Sacre Couer Basilica, which is nice. It's just a walk and a funnicular ride away from the bus stop. We really loved this bus tour. Word of advice: if you're going to ride on the top of the double decker bus, don't stand up the whole time and block the view of everyone else trying to take pictures. Never mind it's incredibly unsafe to stand up like that when the bus is constantly braking to avoid the insane motorcyclists of Paris.
We did not have any trouble getting on and off the bus. The only time we had any trouble was when we tried to get on the bus right in front of the Big Bus office. People like to push in front of you. Other than that we had a wonderful tour.
The protestors caused for a lot of issues with the bus. It couldn't do the normal route and stops. We couldn't even get on it because it was so full. I also didn't realize it stopped running so early? Not sure why when the sun doesn't set until 8:45pm?
Absolutely fantastic! Would definitely recommend the 2 day tour as it gives you plenty of time to stop and look around and still see all the amazing sites from the open top bus! Great value for your money!
glad we utilized this service as we doubled back to Notre Dame after having passed it on the bus tour - the following week, it burned down. Hard to find location to pick up the bus - not clear in the instructions that you can redeem your voucher on ANY of the bus stops. We traveled all the way to the opposite side of the city only to find that later. As there are many bus tour operators, please be more specific as to which bus to look for.
A great option to see the whole city; great for my mother who is in her 70s and could not get around walking as much.
The big bus was great for getting around Paris. The bus took me to see all of the major tourist attraction. I got a two day pass and was able to explore the city without having to take the metro. I would definitely recommend this tour.
Bought the 2 day pass with the river cruise. We used the first day to get the lay of the land. The second day we used the bus to get to specific attractions.
Staff are not very helpful nor welcoming. They are on their own world. The home office was the same, cold.The red line has a person guide but not really talking and let the audio machine works for him.
Sarah was really informative and it was more interesting listening to her than the pre-recorded info.
It was our first time in Paris and through this tour we got to see a lot of the great sights of Paris you would only see on TV. It is best to start early in the morning and give yourself time to explore the various sights. And download the app so you will know what time the next bus will come to the stop you are at. We went in late November so it was a cold wait because we didn't download the app :)