Excursão a pé por Montmartre e Sacre Coeur em Paris
Passeios a pé por pontos turísticos de Montmartre incluem:
• Basílica de Sacre Coeur, a basílica branca que domina a linha do horizonte parisiense
• O Moulin Rouge - famoso cabaré imortalizado pelas obras de Toulouse-Lautrec, entre outros
• A casa de Vincent Van Gogh - onde o artista viveu com seu irmão Theo de 1886 a 1888
• A Place du Tertre, charmosa praça dos artistas onde as obras são pintadas e vendidas no local
• O Museu de Dali, que abriga mais de 300 obras originais do artista surrealista
• As vinhas de Montmartre, uma autêntica vinha parisiense, que dá origem ao famoso vinho Le Clos Montmartre
• Cemitério de Montmartre - local do descanso final de Edgar Degas, Emile Zola e Jacques Offenbach, entre outros
• Le Lapin Agile - a famosa residência assombrada dos artistas de Montmartre no início do século XX
• Os famosos moinhos de Montmartre - três moinhos originais que permanecem até hoje
• Bateaux Lavoir - a lista de residentes neste estúdio de artistas é como um "quem é quem" de famosos pintores que passaram por Paris
- Visita guiada a pé ao bairro de Montmartre
- Entrada - Montmartre
- Entrada - Place du Tertre
- Alimentos e bebidas, a menos que especificado
- Retirada do hotel e devolução
- Você não receberá a confirmação no momento da reserva se ela for feita a menos de 7 dias da viagem. Nesse caso, a reserva estará sujeita a disponibilidade e será confirmada em até 48 horas
- Sem acessibilidade para cadeira de rodas
- Funciona em todas as condições meteorológicas, por favor vestido adequadamente
Our guide was great; personable and knowledgeable. The tour was fun but we also learned a lot. The only negative was the tour company had a mix up and the tour didn't start until an hour late. They did make it right though and gave us a discount on the tour.
We really enjoyed our tour. Our guide was very friendly and helpful. Just the right amount of pertinent information for our teenager.
Very though history explained by the guide. Church was beautiful and Montmarte cafes and artists very good. BUT, this tour is about 5 miles of walking, mostly uphill done by weaving through the streets. But was good exercise.
Most excellent tour of various sites in Montmartre. Wish it were 3 hours instead of 2. Does involve a lot of hill climbing. Suggest reversing the tour direction to start at the top (Sacre Coeur) and walk downhill. T.here were 2 assistant staff whose chatter was disruptive to listening to the guide
I was very impressed with the tour guide. Great background and knowledge of the area. Needed a mike, hard to hear sometimes with the traffic noise.
My son's and I loved this trip! Sorry that I don't remember our guides name because she was wonderful. She was very informative, personable and funny. She kept everyone interested. Montmartre and Sacre Coeur were definitely worth seeing. I would suggest this trip to others.
We really enjoyed this relaxing and interesting tour. The pace was perfect for taking in the various stops and taking pictures when desired. Our follow-up questions were welcome, and Sonya was extremely knowledgeable about the entire area, its history, and its connections to the people and culture. Loved it!
Great tour taking the long way up the hill to Sacre Coeur! Learned a lot about the area and its residents along the way.
Awesome walking tour with very knowledgeable guides who have a passion for art and it's history in this eclectic neighborhood.
One of the best tours I’ve ever been on! Highly recommended. Tour guide was funny, informative and very interesting. We really enjoyed this.