Excursão a pé noturna pelo bairro latino de Paris
Você caminhará pelas ruas antigas do bairro latino e verá as três mais belas igrejas de Paris: a Catedral de Notre Dame, a St. Chapelle e a St. Etienne du Mont. Você também passará por famosos institutos e universidades, fontes e estátuas incríveis, tesouros de arte da Idade Média, refúgios de estudantes e as moradias de Left Bank onde viveram Sigmund Freud, Ernest Hemingway, Pablo Picasso, poetas do movimento beat e Jim Morrison.
Pontos turísticos da excursão a pé pelo bairro latino incluem:
- Aprender sobre a história e arquitetura da Catedral de Notre Dame e sua fachada detalhada
- St. Chapelle, construída para abrigar a coroa de espinhos de Cristo e um pedaço da cruz
- Universidade de Sorbonne, a universidade mais respeitada da França
- Conciergerie, a prisão brutal onde Maria Antonieta ficou presa antes de ser executada
- Museu Cluny, o museu da Idade Média de Paris, que abriga a famosa tapeçaria "A dama e o unicórnio"
- St. Etienne du Mont, uma bela igreja que abriga o túmulo de St. Genevieve, o santo padroeiro de Paris
- Place St. Michel, o coração pulsante do bairro latino
- "Bouquinistes", o famoso comerciante de livros e pôsteres às margens do Rio Sena
- Excursão a pé guiada pelo bairro latino
- Taxas de entrada
- Comida e bebida, exceto quando especificado
- Gorjetas (opcionais)
- A confirmação será recebida durante a reserva
- Opera em quaisquer condições climáticas - vista-se apropriadamente
- Grupos pequenos garantidos
Our guide was nice but not at alll a good guide . He was knowledgeable but we only had 9 people and he never spoke to us as a group , instead he just talked and walked so only the one or two in front could hear him . In this case headsets would have been great ( we did a walking tour the next morning with 10 people and she gathered us often and spoke to the group and then walked so everyone knew what she was saying . Also our guide did not touch on most of the advertised items in the walks description. I’m sure if we knew what he was saying it would have been great . We were 5 minutes late as the cab driver dropped us off in a wrong spot , but your company called and got us to the correct spot so that was awesome ! Our guide was kinda rushed and I assumed it was because we were late , but we also ended 1/2 Hour early so he just didn’t seem to care if we got anything out of the tour .
Not too much I may say.
Sonja, our guide, was very knowledgeable of the area and made the tour very interesting. You definitely got to see the student night life. My only negative is that at night I couldn't really enjoy the architecture of the buildings.
Fun and informative. It was nice to have an evening touring option, so the scheduling was excellent. The price is very reasonable for what you get. My only criticism is that we did not go into any of the beautiful structures that we saw, not even for a quick peek.