Exclusivo da Viator: acesso VIP ao Louvre, à Torre Eiffel e Notre Dame
Um motorista irá buscá-lo no hotel (em Paris) às 9h para encontrar o guia profissional no Museu do Louvre. Lá, você fará uma excursão semiprivada do museu onde explorará diferentes períodos, como o antigo Egito com uma múmia verdadeira ou a Renascença com a famosa Mona Lisa de Leonardo da Vinci. Você também descobrirá os mistérios e lenda de um dos museus mais famosos do mundo!
Depois da excursão, você poderá ir almoçar a hora que quiser; o guia estará lá para fornecer recomendações.
Às 13h30, o carro irá levá-lo até a Torre Eiffel para uma excursão exclusiva com acesso evite as filas.
Depois que chegar, o guia dará uma visão geral de Paris e você poderá até mesmo ir ao último andar para apreciar uma vista de tirar o fôlego de Paris!
Depois disso, o carro irá levá-lo para ver a magnífica Catedral de Notre-Dame de Paris, onde o guia contará tudo sobre esta obra prima da arquitetura gótica.
Por fim, você descobrirá Montmartre, a aldeia secreta de Paris, em uma excursão incomum deste bairro artístico onde a Basílica Sacré-Cœur observa Paris.
No final da excursão, por volta das 19h30min, o carro irá levá-lo de volta ao hotel (em Paris) ou a um restaurante de sua escolha (em Paris).
Esta excursão permite que você veja todos os locais de interesse mais famosos de Paris em uma excursão completa, sem perder tempo em filas compridas e com transporte confortável.
Aproveite a cidade mais romântica do mundo sem estresse em uma exclusiva e organizada excursão com a privacidade de um grupo pequeno.
Observe que a ordem das atividades pode ser alterada de acordo com os eventos ou horários de fechamento.
- Pickup privado no seu hotel em Paris
- Acesso sem filas no Louvre
- Tour semi-privado (até 9 pessoas) do Louvre por um guia licenciado
- Evite a linha de acesso ao segundo andar da torre
- Acesso padrão ao 3º andar
- Tour semi-privado (até 9 pessoas) da Torre Eiffel por um guia local
- Visita da Catedral de Notre-Dame
- Tour semi-privado (até 9 pessoas) da aldeia de Montmartre
- Transporte entre as atrações
- Desembarque privado em seu hotel ou no restaurante de sua escolha em Paris
- Entrada - Eiffel Tower
- Entrada - Louvre Museum
- Garantia de não enfrentar filas
- Comida e bebida
- Acesso sem fila ao 3º nível da Torre Eiffel Paris
- Torres notre dame
- A confirmação será recebida no momento da reserva
- Sem acessibilidade para cadeira de rodas
- Crianças com idade entre 3 e sob viagens de forma gratuita
- A retirada e o desembarque privado do hotel são válidos apenas para hotéis dentro de Paris
- A ordem de visita das atrações pode ser modificada de acordo com eventos ou horários de fechamento
- A cúpula da Torre Eiffel ou os elevadores podem ser fechados ao público em geral em datas raras durante todo o ano, por motivos de manutenção ou segurança.
- O acesso sem filas da Torre Eiffel não se aplica à cúpula (3º andar - acesso padrão apenas), o seu ingresso inclui acesso sem fila ao segundo andar
- Não há acesso sem fila à Notre-Dame Cathedrale
- A visita de Notre-Dame não inclui acesso às Torres de Sino
- Uma boa quantidade de caminhada está envolvida, certifique-se de usar sapatos confortáveis
- Medidas extras podem ser implementadas em alguns locais, devido à maior segurança global. Como resultado, podemos enfrentar atrasos ao passar por verificações de segurança obrigatórias ao entrar nesses locais. Medidas extras também podem restringir o tamanho dos sacos que podem ser trazidos para dentro. Para evitar interrupções ou possível entrada negada, sugerimos que você evite levar grandes bolsas, malas ou mochilas em sua excursão.
- IMPORTANTE: Entre 7 de janeiro de 2019 e 30 de janeiro de 2019 incluído, a cúpula da Torre Eiffel será fechada. Por essa razão, a parte da Torre Eiffel da turnê subirá apenas para o segundo andar entre essas datas. Em vez disso, você receberá um bilhete de cruzeiro no rio Sena que é válido para uma única utilização durante a sua estadia em Paris.
We thoroughly enjoyed Sylvanie our guide. She deftly avoided all the lines while delivering a lighthearted and very knowledgeable description of every site. We were never rushed and she spoke perfect English. The private car was waiting as we finished each site to deliver us to the next! Great way to hit the most important things from Mona Lisa to top of the Eiffel Tower.
Joanne, was a great Tour Guide. She was very pleasant and knowledgeable. We saw everything we wanted to, and never felt pressured for time it was a wonderful tour. She had the tickets ready for us, and we walked right in. I'd do this again with Joanne, she's a great Guide.
We have been doing tours for just over two weeks in Europe, This was by far the best tour we had. I was very concerned as this was the only tour that could not be canceled when using Viator, but no worries! Sylvanie was outstanding as tour guide, she kept the group together, provided great detail and even stayed with us when our driver at the end of the day was late. I would recommend this to anyone who has a short time frame to see the key sights in Paris
Quentin took us on a tour of the Notre Dame a few weeks before it burned down. Very very sad. We were blessed to of seen it. He is an excellent guide. Eiffel tower, Louvre and mon martre was also excellent. Quentin even suggested some places to go to after the tour and he was right on the money. We felt like we knew a lot of history after this day tour.
We were able to pack in so much into one day with our guides knowledge of where to be when! It was a fast passes tour yet we were able to see the highlighted attractions. We had a little free time at the top of the Eiffel Tower and in Montmartre. Plus, the best crepes in the city! Definitely would recommend this if you have limited time and want to see a lot.
We had a great time saw lotta stuff yup love you from the Eiffel tower was in credible you got a beautiful day and Quinton was very knowledgeable and nice,( y lo hizo en Español ) Quentin the Best
Johanna was absolutely wonderful. She was vivacious and showed outstanding knowledge of the venues we visited. She showed an absolute love of her job.
If you only have a few days in Paris like we did you cannot pass this tour. Our tour guide was Quinten and he was the utmost professional with his knowledge and attention to detail. Being picked up from your hotel, skip the line ticket and small group made for an amazing experience
What an amazing day on this tour. The tour guide had everything set up for the transportation, passes and tours. We were picked up from our hotel don't be surprised if the car is a few minutes late and ended up having a great day. The group size was small about 10 people including us and transportation made it so easy. We could not have asked for a more wonderful tour and the tour guide!
One of our favorite days in Paris. Sylvanie, our guide, was fabulous. She was bright, enthusiastic, and full of interesting facts and information about the specific sites and Paris in general.
Johanna our guide was very knowledgeable and made the day super fun.
It is a nice tour if you have less time to see Paris. According to my experience, don't bring a young child with you, chances are they will be bored. Usually, Tour guide tries to cover fast, looks like we are going to run a competition. They don't care about children. Also, we didn't skip the line access in Eiffel Tower as they promised. And also I wanted to do some shopping at Montmartre, I asked the guide if I have 15 minutes to shop for something, he said, no we don't have time. After the tour, we waited for a taxi for 20 minutes. It's ridiculous. But still, if you have less time to see Paris then go with them. Otherwise, don't waste your money and time with them. I did six tours on my trip, this is the only one tour which I didn't like. And it's was my 3rd trip to Paris.
It was a good tour for those interested in seeing all the must see sights of Paris in a single day however it was not a complete success in that I felt that we spent at least half the time of the tour 8 hrs total waiting in lines Eiffel Tower was the worst. We had a different guide for the Louvre Sebastian who was clearly knowledgeable but I wish he had shown us a few more things in the time allotted. Geoffrey was our guide for Notre Dame, Tour Eiffel and Montmartre. Again, he gave some good insights but I still felt there was too much dead time waiting on lines and being left for lunch at 11am!. We also had a problem with a driver not showing up to take us to the next venue so we were standing on a curb for 20-30 min. While we got to check off those top tourist spots in 1 day, I'm not sure it was worth the high price tag.
A MUST DO if you are short on time in Paris and want to see these major attractions. Sylvanie, our guide, was spunky and sweet and so knowledgeable. She was well organized and always was working to get us a little bit of down time with recommendations while waiting for our buses. We went to the Eiffel Tower, went right in and up to the top and took our time going down. She knew great photograph spots, too and took all of our pictures for us. Louvre on this tour was a brief overview - if you want to see it in all its glory, book a private tour of this museum - but we saw the major attractions and got the feel for it. Sylvanie knew so much about the pieces and so much history. It was a joy. Notre Dam was gorgeous and peaceful...we did wait online here as there are no tickets, but it moved rather quickly. We ended the day with a brief stop in Montmartre which showed us glorious views of the whole city, a look at Sacre Couer and a walk through their artist square. A needed stop of crepes and ice cream, before our lovely walk thru this city, where our cars were waiting for us. My only critique for the company: Establish a morning pickup time when booking or a mode of communication with client hotel phone or client email.. we did not have cell phone availability and the day before the tour we still had no idea what time we were being picked up. We had our hotel call, thankfully, and they established a pick up time, but the voucher did not even say to do this. It all worked out fine, but just clearer directions to the client would be appreciated.
The tour guide was one of the best of all the tours we did on our trip. She was very knowledgeable and kept the group together and active. All three locations were easily accessible through this tour.