Evite filas: excursão a pé pelo palácio e pelos jardins de Versalhes
Dentro do palácio, examine sua enorme variedade de belas artes e o intricado design de suas 1.250 lareiras, enquanto atravessa o castelo, incluindo os Aposentos dos Reis e a Rainhas, a Capela, a Sala de coroação, a Galeria dos Espelhos e o Salão do Abundância. Seu guia irá falar sobre as salas enquanto passa por elas, cada uma totalmente diferente da outra. E quando você pensa que já viu tudo que o Palácio de Versalhes tem a oferecer, você irrompe à luz do sol e encontra seus deslumbrantes jardins, mais de 1.800 acres de tamanho.
Palácio + Jardins de Versalhes
Entrada para o Palácio. Os espetáculos da fonte e o espetáculo Jardins musicais acontecem nos jardins de Versalhes aos sábados, domingos e terças-feiras.
Palácio de Versalhes + Show
Entrada no palácio mais
- Exibição da fonte de Versalhes - Veja a magnífica exibição das fontes de Versalhes, conhecida como Grande Eaux. É um maravilhoso concerto ao vivo realizado nos bosques, projetado por André Le Nôtre, onde você pode assistir as fontes jorrarem ao som da música. O espetáculo acontece à quartas-feiras (8, 15, 22-26 e 29 de maio), e sábado, domingo (01 de maio - 28 de outubro). Não há espetáculos às quintas-feiras.
- Show Jardins musicais - Encante-se com o evento dos Jardins musicais – Jardins Musicaux, como é conhecido. Aprecie a beleza simples da música clássica tocada nos arredores dos Jardins de Versalhes. O evento Jardins musicais acontece às terças-feiras (01 - 15 de maio e 03 de julho a 23 de outubro. Não há shows as quintas, sábados e domingos.
- Ingresso para o Palácio de Versalhes
- Ingresso para os jardins de Versalhes
- Fones de ouvido para escutar claramente o guia
- Excursão para grupos pequenos.
- Guia local
- Traslado de ida e volta acompanhado de ônibus
- Excursão para grupos pequenos: a capacidade máxima de passageiros por excursão é de 25 pessoas.
- Embarque e desembarque no hotel
- A confirmação será recebida no momento da reserva, a menos que a reserva seja feita a até 1 dia da viagem. Nesse caso, a confirmação será recebida o mais rápido possível, conforme a disponibilidade
- Aviso: o transporte de Paris até Versalhes será por ônibus, com um representante da Operadora local
- Sem acesso para cadeira de rodas
- Carrinhos de bebê não são permitidos nessa excursão
We totally enjoyed our visit to Versailles, Manuel was a wonderful insightful funny guide who made our experience top notch. I would not change a thing be sure to pick skip the line tours with guides otherwise your visit will also include 3-4 hours of waiting in lines!
So very pleased we did this tour, as it included fast-track entry into the Palace. Be prepared for different guides as you progress through - both in the coach, and at the Palace. Our guide at the Palace was knowledgeable and knew the routine of the visit which made it easier for us as we waited our turn to enter. The interior of the Palace was magnificent, and the gardens were wonderful. However, we were fortunate to have a different guide in the coach on our way home - this lady lived and breathed Paris and showed us the many wonderful sites we passed on the way home. Highly recommend this tour.
My wife and I joined the trip last June 8, 2019 and it was a very memorable one. We were in Paris two years ago and we weren’t able to visit Versailles at that time. The palace is very impressive and the garden is simply awesome. The 4-hour trip trip is really worth it and our tour guide, Alex, is amazing. He is very knowledgeable about the place and he shared practically everything with us. We are looking forward to another visit in the future.
Very good tour. Our guide Adam was very knowledgeable. The village of versailles is a beautiful place too
Sad, when we got there there was no headphones for us to do the tour.. we had to wait out in the could for like 30min then the tour guide finally said we had to start the tour without headphones.. is crazy because with the amount of people inside is impossible for a group of 22 people to hear someone talking inside is was very difficult to collect information.. Victoria the tour guide did what she could I guess.. city of Wanders was not ready with our stuff. The tour was very fast and not enough time to do much
I would say pass on this one. The house is ok but the tour is brutally dry. Really needed some humor was just fact over fact and the place was so packed it was not a good time. The garden is really cool. Probably because we went off on our own without a guide. The guide was nice and knew a ton but boring so boring. For the rest of our trip when we had would you rathers this was an option like would you rather spend 1 hour in the metro bathroom or 3 days straight do the Versailles tour.
We were never picked up for our visit to Versaille. Upon calling Viatore about this, we discovered they are just middlemen and basically have nothing to do with any problems a tour might incure. The real tour operator, City Wonders, would give us credit for the tour but recharge an additional 20%. My suggestion is to book all tours through your hotel concierge, price is the same and no problems.
Highly recommend! Tour was excellent. Guide was very well informed about Versailles and was entertaining as well. Flawless from start to finish with comfortable transportation to and from the venue.