Evite as Filas: Acesso ao segundo andar da Torre Eiffel
No segundo andar, você poderá ouvir anedotas sobre a Torre Eiffel e sua história única. Você também aprenderá mais sobre a Cidade Luz, e verá muitos de seus destaques de cima, incluindo Notre Dame, o Museu do Louvre, o Arco do Triunfo e Les Invalides.
No final da excursão guiada, você ficará livre para continuar explorando o 1º e o 2º andar da Torre Eiffel por conta própria.
Ao descer, certifique-se de parar no primeiro andar e andar pelo piso de vidro a 60 metros de altura!
- Visita guiada
- Acesso aos 1º e 2º níveis da Torre Eiffel
- Entrada - Eiffel Tower
- Alimentos e bebidas
- A confirmação será recebida até 48 horas após a reserva, de acordo com a disponibilidade
- O preço de adulto aplica-se a todos os viajantes a partir dos quatro anos de idade
- Crianças com menos de três anos viajam gratuitamente
- Este ingresso inclui acesso sem fila ao segundo andar
- Os ingressos não podem ser modificados, trocados ou reembolsados
- Por favor, chegue 15 minutos antes do ponto de encontro da Torre Eiffel. Os retardatários não serão reembolsados.
- Por favor, note que não é possível comprar um bilhete para a apresentação no segundo andar da Torre Eiffel.
This was an excellent way to get into the Eiffel Tower quickly and efficiently. Our guide Celina'-spelling? did a wonderful job explaining the sights from the second level. We did purchase an additional ticket for 6 euros to go to the top of the tower and it was very much worth it and the wait time was minimal. If we had had to wait in all the lines without our guide it would have been 3-4 hours to go through the whole process. With her, it was about 40 minutes.
We met the tour guide at the designated spot. He was a young guy but very knowledgeable about Pari in general and Eiffel Tower in particular. This option is worth the money instead of waiting hours in the long queues. The guide gave us a lot of info about the Eiffel tower.
Worth it ... truly skip and line, and move on!
We only booked this tour because tickets were not available from the official website and we did not want to risk waiting in line for many hours. The tour is expensive so plan ahead and get advance tickets if you can . To be fair, the guide was fine. the tour was for the second level only. We would have liked to have gone up to the summit but that was considerably more expensive as a tour and unavailable at the time and probably not worth it. The glass floor on the second level is highly overated in my opinion and have seen much much better glass floors at higher locations/ glass bridge in Langkawi Malaysia. But an Eiffel visit is a must do in Paris. Reach early to get to the souvenir shop by asking around.
The guide was very informative and tried to help everyone understand when they closed the summit for a little while. It felt a bit disorganised when we met the group and upon reaching the second tier we lost our guide. The ease of access and view were worth it though.