Aula de culinária francesa para grupo pequeno em Paris
Essas aulas acontecem no apartamento de um chef francês dentro dos limites da cidade de Paris; O nome e endereço do seu chef serão enviados para você após a sua reserva. Se você não receber essas informações 72 horas dentro da data da sua reserva, entre em contato conosco.
Visita ao mercado + aula de culinária: Começa às 9h15, dura 4 horas e 30 minutos
Aula de Culinária: Começa às 10:45, dura 3 horas
- Aula de culinária com chef local em apartamento parisiense
- Tour do mercado local (se a opção for selecionada)
- Aula de culinária para pequenos grupos (máximo 8 pessoas)
- Uso de avental e utensílios de cozinha
- Todos os ingredientes e cópia da receita para levar para casa
- Retirada do hotel e devolução
- Você não receberá a confirmação no momento da reserva se ela for feita a menos de 2 dias da viagem. Nesse caso, a reserva estará sujeita a disponibilidade e será confirmada em até 48 horas
- Por favor, informe os requisitos dietéticos específicos no momento da reserva. Faremos o nosso melhor para acomodar, mas informaremos se um requisito dietético específico não pode ser atendido.
I typically do not write reviews but I have to say this activity was quite a let down. Firstly, we had originally told the chef we are Vegans and were told she may or may not accommodate us because there may be other guests present other then my family. Well...there was no other guests and basically our wish was ignored and barely mentioned. So, we decided to cheat on our doctor prescribe diet and make the best of it. Then, the chef lacked total enthusiasm and the entire event was boring. The food we cooked was so-so and basic. A quiche, a salad and a simple chocolate cake. Once we barely put our fork down from eating the meal, we felt the chef immediately wanted us out of the house to get some time to hang until her next appointment. The kitchen itself was tiny with barely any space to move around. We have done many many cooking classes all over the world. This was the worst one ever. Sorry if it hurts anyone’s feeling, but it is reality.
I Learnt some new skills and met some lovely people. An interesting and enjoyable session that I recommend to others
Mixed feelings about this experience. The good news: it was basically a private class only 2 of us in the class. The market experience was fun and informative. The chef quickly emailed the recipes after our class and allowed us to take photos of other recipes. Not good news: Since it was just us, we were asked what we wanted to cook as we walked to the market. We were not prepared to suggested French dishes. We said something with chicken, so the chef suggested we make 'chicken with 2 vinegars'. We also made asparagus with cheese and creme caramel for desert. The only part of the meal where we learned some good techniques was with the creme caramel, the rest of the 'class' did not really expand our knowledge of French cooking. It ended up being an expense chicken lunch
Very worthwhile. Fred was very fluent in English and the dishes we prepared were delicious and simple to make at home.