Show de flamenco em Madri com embarque no hotel
- Embarque e desembarque no hotel. Serviço de traslado disponível de segunda a sábado (exceto feriados) para as acomodações localizada a mais de 1 km de distância do Tablao Flamenco e para reservas confirmadas dentro de 24 horas antes da data do evento. Serviço de traslado para locais remotos de acordo com solicitação e disponibilidade.
- Entretenimento ao vivo
- Gorjetas (opcionais)
- Comida e bebida, exceto quando especificado
- A confirmação será recebida durante a reserva
- Crianças devem estar acompanhadas de um adulto
- O código de vestimentas é informal elegante
The food was horrible, and the cost too expensive for what was received.
I orebooked dinner and show. Food horrible. Wine was free but I had to buy water! As a Single woman i fe,t uncomfortable as I was seated alone at the front. Show old. One dancer quite old in an old dress. Stage small. I know up from hotel and return was efficient.
Show was good but the food was not so great.
Recommend not to sit in the front. When the dancers start to dance, it gives us dust a lot.... Food and show were okay. Ahead of this event, I got an email that they cannot make hotel pickup. So want directly meeting us at flamingo place. But, they actually came to pick up us at hotel so confused..
Driver was 10 minutes late picking us up at the hotel and the most amazing thing happened. The pickup was in a mini bus and we needed to do another pickup at a different hotel but the driver could not find that hotel. She actually stopped at least 6 strangers in cars and walking to get directions!! After driving around for over 1 hour we finally got off the bus and took a taxi to the restaurant. We arrived just as the show was starting. Dinner was mediocre to say the least and entertainment was average. Transportation back to our hotel was included in the cost of this tour but we had to take a taxi back to our hotel. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS TOUR.
The show was good but the tour guide company was the worst. They refused to pick up and drop off at my hotel stating/complaining that the street my hotel was off was too narrow for their tour bus, which was quite small. This makes no sense as the Madrid Public Transportation bus travels down Calle del Dr Cortezo. If I could do it over, I would not use this company or book this tour. I would probably just book the show and go on my own.