Excursão gastronômica a pé na Recoleta em Buenos Aires
Após desfrutar dos aperitivos, siga para outro restaurante para o evento principal: A parrilla. Coma a autêntica carne grelhada argentina, servida com uma taça de vinho malbec local.
Para completar sua experiência gastronômica na Recoleta, visite o restaurante final para uma sobremesa de sorvete caseiro coberto com o favorito dos argentinos, o dulce de leche, uma cobertura de caramelo encorpada. Para terminar, você poderá provar um pouco de mate, uma bebida tradicional argentina. Após satisfazer seu paladar, sua excursão terminará na Recoleta, onde você poderá explorar o bairro por conta própria!
- Guia profissional em inglês
- Degustações de comida e mate drink
- 1 copo de vinho Malbec
- Recepção e desembarque no hotel
- A confirmação será recebida no momento da reserva
- Este é um passeio para crianças. Crianças entre 6 e 11 anos são permitidas neste passeio, na tarifa listada acima. Por favor, selecione "criança" acima no momento da reserva. Crianças menores de 6 anos podem participar deste passeio gratuitamente. Informe-nos no momento da reserva se você levará uma criança com menos de 6 anos. Você pode fazer isso na caixa de solicitações especiais na página de checkout.
- Por favor, informe os requisitos dietéticos específicos no momento da reserva.
- Para sua aventura urbana você estará em um pequeno grupo de no máximo 12 pessoas
Our guide Galla was great! She walked at a nice pace for us to follow and took us to three restaurants - one for appetizer, one for main, and one for dessert. She explained the Recoleta neighborhood, food and meals, and prepared their traditional mate drink. We had empanadas, steak, and gelato - very nice!
A very good food tour which samples foods in a very nice neighbourhood of Buenos Aires.
This food walking tour in Recoleta was actually a complete meal. Just wish that we had learned more about the actual neighborhood, more background info, not just going from empanadas place to neighborhood steak place to ice ice cream parlor. I am not sure that the guide added too much to the tour, although she was friendly, warm and easy-going.
I enjoyed this food walking tour very very much. My tour guide, Gala, was such a refreshing, vibrant person that it was like walking with a friend who is giving you a tour of the best food that is served in traditional and authentic Argentinian restaurants or shops. She also adds so much history into it that you get to understand the context of how such food became distinctly Argentinian. All the food that she made me taste were indeed the best I have tasted--the Beef Empanada, the Beef Asado or Grilled Beef was delicious and grilled to perfection, the sidings were just as superb! I looved discovering about the Yerba Mate which is an influence from the Northern side of Argentina and of course the dessert, the gelato--mainly an influence from Italian immigrants to Argentina, was a great way to end our tour! I would recommend this tour for those who wish to really get to know food in Argentina from the traditional and best sources, rather than the commercial, touristy ones!
Great walking tour, excellent local guide and amazing food!
Awesome tour! Great guide and food
We arrived at Recoleta and had to look for our tour guide. He did not have a sign and we had to ask several people. Eventually after about 30 minutes of searching we found him. Otherwise it was a nice tour and we loved Buenos Aires.