Passeio de barco durante a Copa América pelo Porto de Waitemata de Auckland
Desfrute de uma inesquecível experiência de navegação de duas horas. Uma oportunidade única fazer parte da tripulação de um verdadeiro iate participante da Copa América. Pegue o leme, cuide do rebolo ou relaxe e desfrute do passeio pelo belo Porto de Waitemata.
- Navegue em um autêntico iate da América
- Uso de coletes à prova de chuva e protetor solar
- Todo o equipamento de segurança
- Recepção e desembarque no hotel
- Alimentos e bebidas, a menos que especificado
- A confirmação será recebida no momento da reserva
- A idade mínima é de 10 anos
- A navegação está sujeita às condições climáticas, por favor, vista-se adequadamente Sapatos planos, como tênis ou sapatos de barco, são melhores
- Esta experiência requer um número mínimo de pessoas. Caso seja cancelada por falta de viajantes, ofereceremos uma data/experiência diferente ou o reembolso integral
excellent experience great staff a lot of fun
We had a nicer experience with the Maritime museum sailing ship for 40 inclusive museum entry fees
Great to be on an Americas Cup boat in Auckland Harbour and we were lucky to have both good winds and sunshine. However crew very inexperienced - apart from skipper. Briefing was rudimentary at best - no explanation for non sailors of what tacking or gybing were for example. Boat had been badly prepared and the crew could not drop the mainsail without someone going up the mast to fix a jammed slider. Quite a lot of money for what it was.
This felt like a once in a lifetime experience! It was so much fun to participate and be part of the crew!
Great experience , crew made it fun on a day without much wind !
I was very disappointed by the sail. The boat was great indecently fast, the crew knowledgeable, weather nice, however, the boat was simply too crowded to enjoy. There were 30 passengers and 5 crew on the boat. When racing, these boats had a crew of 11. It was like sailing a crowded elevator, not a fast, agile racing boat.
Crew were great in showing off the boat - unfortunately not too much wind which can't be helped but were given a voucher to use again. Would definitely do again
The sailing experience was wonderful! We had great wind, and with reefed main we were doing 16-18 knots easily, heeled over, water whipping over the leeward toeboard! The crew was great fun, very competent, and sociable. I got to take the helm for 15 minutes which was a thrill, and the boat was very responsive. All in all a fabulous sail. My one criticism is that, while technically Viator does not make any false claims, one gets the impression that you are going to be sailing, if not the winning NZ America's Cup boat, at least a NZ boat. It turns out the boat we sailed was actually Japan's entry, and was not a winner. This took a bit of the shine off the experience. Maybe they should make it clear before someone signs up, what boat he/she will be on.