Passe diário para o barco com várias paradas em Amsterdã e para a Heineken Experience
Clique em "Exibir informações adicionais" para visualizar os horários de partida e o mapa do barco com várias paradas.
- 2 bebidas na experiência Heineken
- Uso ilimitado do barco hop-on hop-off por 24 ou 48 horas
- Comentário gravado no barco hop-on hop-off
- Entrada - Canal Tours Amsterdam
- Retirada do hotel e devolução
- Alimentos e bebidas, a menos que especificado
- A confirmação será recebida no momento da reserva
- Sem acessibilidade para cadeira de rodas
- Antes de ir para a Heineken Experience, você precisa ir até a loja Stromma para trocar seu voucher primeiro
- Instalações sanitárias disponíveis a bordo
- O acesso Wi-Fi está disponível gratuitamente nos cais do Rijksmuseum e Leidseplein.
- Por favor, troque o seu voucher pela Heineken experience na Stromma shops: Estação Central Stromma - Prins Hendrikkade 33A, Loja Stromma Rijksmuseum - Stadhouderskade 42, Loja Stromma Praça Leidseplein - Stadhouderskade 11, Stromma Casa Anne Frank - Prinsengracht 279
We did not use the canal hop on and off as much as we thought and the boats stop running early (I did not read the details) Still a nice option for getting around and it included the Heineken Experience in the price so it was still worth it. We had so much fun at the Heineken Experience. We learned a lot and it was just relaxing and at our own pace. Sampling the beer and hanging in the bar area at the end was a great way to start our afternoon. Our teenage girls even had fun.
Chris was an amazing tour guide. Nuremberg is a wonderful city and I am so pleased to have gotten the chance to explore it on your very well planned tour.
Had a great time using the hop on and off boat pass and then on the Heineken...We really enjoyed our time here...
We thought this was a pretty cool tour for the money. They end up giving you about 3 beers included in your entrance price. The hop-on hop off boat was a little confusing. At first as we were not sure where to pick it up and since there are so many companies doing the same thing you have to make sure you are in the right spot to get the correct boat.
The canal cruise itself was amazing. The company running the boat not so much. We waited 45 plus minutes for a boat while other company boats arrived every 10-15 minutes. The Captain (a man of color) was fabulous. He was informative, funny and made the cruise enjoyable. I did not get his name.