Passe diário para o barco com várias paradas em Amsterdã e para a Heineken Experience
Clique em "Exibir informações adicionais" para visualizar os horários de partida e o mapa do barco com várias paradas.
- Duas bebidas na Heineken Experience
- Entrada para a Heineken Experience
- Uso ilimitado do barco com várias paradas por 24 ou 48 horas
- Comentários gravados no barco com várias paradas
- Gorjetas (opcionais)
- Transporte de ida e volta para o hotel
- Comida e bebida, exceto quando especificado
- A confirmação será recebida durante a reserva
- Sem acesso para cadeira de rodas
- Toilets nas embarcações
- Wi-Fi grátis disponível nos piers Rijksmuseum e Leidseplein
- Troque seu voucher para a Heineken Experience nas lojas Stromma: Stromma Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Stromma Anne Frank house, Jordaan, Stromma central station west, Stromma Rembrandtplain, Hermitage.
We did not use the canal hop on and off as much as we thought and the boats stop running early (I did not read the details) Still a nice option for getting around and it included the Heineken Experience in the price so it was still worth it. We had so much fun at the Heineken Experience. We learned a lot and it was just relaxing and at our own pace. Sampling the beer and hanging in the bar area at the end was a great way to start our afternoon. Our teenage girls even had fun.
Chris was an amazing tour guide. Nuremberg is a wonderful city and I am so pleased to have gotten the chance to explore it on your very well planned tour.
Had a great time using the hop on and off boat pass and then on the Heineken...We really enjoyed our time here...
We thought this was a pretty cool tour for the money. They end up giving you about 3 beers included in your entrance price. The hop-on hop off boat was a little confusing. At first as we were not sure where to pick it up and since there are so many companies doing the same thing you have to make sure you are in the right spot to get the correct boat.
The canal cruise itself was amazing. The company running the boat not so much. We waited 45 plus minutes for a boat while other company boats arrived every 10-15 minutes. The Captain (a man of color) was fabulous. He was informative, funny and made the cruise enjoyable. I did not get his name.