Excursão de meio dia para grupos pequenos em Zaanse Schans e zona rural saindo de Amsterdã
Este é o itinerário normal do produto
Passa por: Zaanse Schans, Schansend 1, 1509 AW Zaandam Países Baixos
Passa por: Lindbergh Day Tours, Damrak 26, 1012 Amsterdã Países Baixos
Passa por: Volendams Museum, Zeestraat 41, 1131 ZD Volendam Países Baixos
Passa por: Marken Países Baixos
Passa por: Volendam Marken Express, Haven 39, 1131 EP Volendam Países Baixos
Passa por: The Clog Experience, Kets 52, 1156 AX Marken Países Baixos
Passa por: Cheese Factory Volendam, Haven 25 1131EP, Volendam, Nederland, 1131 EP Volendam Países Baixos
Passa por: Woltje's Backerij, Haven 98, 1131 EV Volendam, Países Baixos
Passa por: Centraal Station, Stationsplein 9, 1012 AB Amsterdã Países Baixos
Passa por: Windmill Cruises, Kalverringdijk 21A, 1509 BT Zaandam, Países Baixos
- Guia profissional ao vivo em inglês e espanhol
- Transporte em minibus com ar condicionado (máximo de 26 passageiros)
- Admissão à Fábrica de Queijos Volendam incl. Degustação de queijo
- Entrada para o Museu Volendam
- Entrada para a antiga padaria holandesa
- Admissão a um belo moinho de vento
- Passeio de barco no Zaanse Schans
- Almoço de degustação de peixe em Volendam, se a opção for selecionada
- Alimentos e bebidas, a menos que especificado
- Recepção e desembarque no hotel
- A confirmação será recebida no momento da reserva
- Sem acessibilidade para cadeira de rodas
- Acessível para carrinhos de bebê
- Perto de transporte público
- Bebês devem permanecer no colo
- A maioria dos viajantes está apta a participar
Cecilia was funny and entertaining guide. She told us so many interesting facts. Windmill tour was nice, learned about why they use it. Cheese factory and Waffle store was both good. Got to taste some good samples of cheese and waffle and learned how they make it, I recommend it. Seafood at Volendam was very fresh and excellent. It was windy and raining on and off, I wish it was nicer weather. We left that tour and went to Edam which was not really interesting that might be why tour did not take us there.
This was the only trip we took out of Amsterdam during our recent brief visit and it was a great choice. How could you be in the Netherlands and not see windmills and the Zeider Zee!! We accomplished a lot in a short period. The tours were brief and we had plenty of time to explore on our own. The tour guide was informative without being intrusive. Plenty of historic and geographic background. It is not often during such a short excursion that you get to meet the other tourists, but our group had a wonderful time together which made the trip even more enjoyable.
This tour was not what we expected from the basic description. We were given very limited time at the windmills due to the bus parking lot being full. We had to walk several extra blocks before even getting in. Extra time should have been allowed to see more than just one windmill. This is a beautiful village and we had to rush through it. Our time in Volendam wasnt any better as we should have skipped the cheese shop and cookie tour. This was also a lunch stop but not much time to just enjoy this charming village on our own. The mile walk back to the bus parking lot was tiring. Book a tour of both these wonderful places but only if it lets you off to explore on your own.
There was not enough time spent at the Windmills. My recommendation is to skip the Vollendam Museum and increase the Windmill time.
This tour was amazing!