Amsterdã supereconômica: Xtracold Icebar e cruzeiro de uma hora pelo canal
Este é o itinerário normal do produto
Passa por: Damrak, Amsterdã, Noord-Holland
Passa por: Casa de Anne Frank, Amsterdã, Noord-Holland
Passa por: Magere Brug, Amsterdã, Noord-Holland
Passa por: Lindbergh Day Tours, Amsterdã, Noord-Holland
Passa por: Lovers Canal Cruises, Amsterdã, Noord-Holland
Passa por: Xtracold Icebar Amsterdam, Amsterdã, Noord-Holland
Passa por: Amsterdam Canal Ring, Amsterdã, Noord-Holland
Passa por: Westerkerk, Amsterdã, Noord-Holland
- 3 bebidas gratuitas no Icebar
- Todas as roupas especiais necessárias para a experiência Xtracold
- Cruzeiro pelo Canal de Amsterdã 1 hora
- Guia de áudio de GPS em 19 idiomas no Canal Cruise
- A confirmação será recebida no momento da reserva
- Entre no Icebar com o seu bilhete (smartphone)
- Por favor, chegue 15 minutos antes do horário escolhido no Icebar. Então você terá tempo para saborear sua bebida de boas-vindas no bar
- Mostre seu bilhete (smartphone) ao embarcar no Canal Cruise
- A idade mínima é de 18 anos
- Durante o Amsterdam Light Festival, que funciona de 29 de novembro de 2018 a 20 de janeiro de 2019, o cruzeiro pelo canal de 1 hora funciona das 10:00 às 16:00 h (última partida).
- Sem acessibilidade para cadeira de rodas
- Perto de transporte público
- Bebês devem permanecer no colo
- A maioria dos viajantes está apta a participar
This was booked because of the appearance that one might go directly from the Ice House experience (which was definitely a fun time) onto a canal boat for the second part of the deal. BUT, we were directed to take a metro train to then try to find the dock where the canal boat tour departed. We were a group of 10 and this was a huge hassle. Definitely NOT worth the money!!!
The ice bar is tiny and the coats and gloves are damp and dirty. The drinks were delicious and the staff were polite. the canal cruise was not great. The recorded tour is out of sync with where the boat is on the river, so it gets confusing when the recording is explaining a building you are nowhere near, and then when you get there it has moved on to the next bit of the tour. I would recommend a human guided tour! The boat was clean and comfortable.
Ice bar good fun but no one would accept our canal vouchers so paid for 4 barge trips that we didn't get. Got no help from Viayor.Avoid Viator
The Ice Bar is a total tourist trap. Way too many people during the visit. They have a full bar on the outside put the "free" drink is one of 5 awful cocktails
I LOVE LOVE LOVED THIS ICE BAR!!!! We went mid-afternoon and were lucky enough to pretty much have the whole place to ourselves. There were 3 of us, and maybe 4 other people that went in together.... the 4 others chose not to stay in the cold the entire time, we were there every second... taking tons of photos with the ice sculptures, etc.... The cocktails were tasty and refreshing. I really loved this tour. The Canal Cruise was great, too.