Excursão privada: Cruzeiro pelo canal com champanhe em Amsterdã
Escolha entre diferentes horários de partida ao longo do dia e comece o passeio de barco de Egelantiersgracht. Passeie pelo popular bairro de De Jordaan em um pequeno e belo barco. Explore a cidade a da água e veja porque Amsterdã é tão maravilhosa!
Passe pelos canais de Amsterdã em um clássico barco elétrico. Aproveite a sensação de luxo dos anos 20 com o grupo enquanto prova champanhe das taças neste barco histórico.
- Guia local
- Cruzeiro pelo canal privado
- Água mineral
- Copo de champanhe
- Bebidas ilimitadas (open bar)
- Cerveja, vinho e refrigerantes ilimitados
- Transporte de / para atrações
- Alimentos e bebidas, a menos que especificado
- A confirmação será recebida no momento da reserva
- Cadeiras para bebê disponíveis
- Sem acessibilidade para cadeira de rodas
- Por favor, informe o horário de partida preferido no momento da reserva.
- As crianças devem estar acompanhadas por um adulto
- A idade mínima para beber é 18 anos
- Os reembolsos não serão emitidos se a excursão / atividade for perdida devido a atraso ou não chegada do navio de cruzeiro
- Pode ser operado por um guia multilíngue
- Esta experiência requer um número mínimo de pessoas. Caso seja cancelada por falta de viajantes, ofereceremos uma data/experiência diferente ou o reembolso integral
We enjoyed a elegant voyage on this magical little ship. Captain Reinhard was a friendly and knowledgeable skipper. The bubbly never stopped flowing start to finish. There are less expense ways to cruise the canals, but none are luxurious and unique. Highly recommended for a special occasion.
Reinhard Spronk, the owner and operator of our cruise, was fantastic. He is very personable and informative. I would highly recommend his service.
A most civil way to see the canals. I planned this cruise for the first day of our visit to Amsterdam. It was great. We arrived overnight from Los Angeles. When my cell became adapted to Amsterdam time. I received a text message from Reinhard confirming our reservation. We met at the appointed time and location. What awaited my wife and I was a most enjoyable experience. A classic salon boat, carefully maintained by Captain Reinhard. I tall bearded man. A renaissance man. A careful sailor. We were given a thorough tour of the canals with a detailed history lesson. The champagne was cold, the cheese tasty, and the view wonderful. As we passed the many crowded canal cruises, we were happy to be enjoying our private tour. Thank you again, Reinhard.
Wow...my family had a great time. Our captain was very informative. The beverages flowed freely and the snacks were just enough. We landed at 3:00, got to our flat by 4:30. We had enough time to settle Ina bit and find the boat. It was very easy and walkable from the Jordaan district. However be aware that although it is close to Anne Frank's house, the meeting place is on the other side of the canal. It was a great introduction to Amsterdam.
What a pleasant way to see Amsterdam. Our captain was very knowledgeable about the city, European history and was very accommodating. We enjoyed champagne, white wine, strawberries and a platter of different cheeses. The boat itself is a gorgeous vintage 1930's wooden paneled sight in itself. Perfect for a romantic tour we did not know we would be the only ones or a small intimate group. It was one of the most memorable parts of our trip! Thank you Reinhard!