Barco pelo canal com várias paradas em Amsterdã
Duração do itinerário: 1 diaParadas: Rota 1:
- Stromma Canal Tours
- Stromma - Anne Frank House
- Stromma - CS West
- Stromma | Canal Tours Amsterdam
- Skinny Bridge
Van Gogh Museum / Anne Frank House / Museum Het Rembrandthuis (Rembrandt House) / Heineken Experience / Emperor's Canal (Keizersgracht) / Singel / Hermitage Amsterdam / Hop On Hop Off / Canal Tours Amsterdam / Gray Line Amsterdam / Open Boat Tours / Stromma Netherlands / A'dam Lookout / Rijksmuseum / Magere Brug / The Amstel / Leiden Square (Leidseplein) / Vondelpark
Funcionamento: Parte diariamente.
- Passe de barco Hop-on Hop-off de Amsterdã
- Passeio a pé em paradas específicas de barcos com paradas de lanchas
- Retirada do hotel e devolução
- Alimentos e bebidas, a menos que especificado
- Benefícios do passeio a pé (recomendado)
- A confirmação será recebida no momento da reserva
- Sem acessibilidade para cadeira de rodas
- Se a opção Heineken for selecionada, você precisará resgatar seu voucher para o seu bilhete de entrada programado da Heineken em uma das lojas da Stromma assim que estiver em Amsterdã para garantir o horário desejado.
- Instalações sanitárias disponíveis a bordo
- O acesso Wi-Fi está disponível gratuitamente nos cais do Rijksmuseum e Leidseplein.
There was very little signage and so it was difficult finding out where to hop on this canal boat tour. Once we found the proper spot, after being directed to three different stops we had the canal tour on a good boat with good audio. Had to switch when driver was going on break to a boat with poor audio, no earphones. Would not use Somme Tours again, friend said that the bus seemed to run sporadically too, due to drivers and breaks.
We have done Hop On Hop Off busses before but this was our first Hop On Hop Off boat tour. It was wonderful. You get views from the canal that you can get no other way. The commentary was great. We went around twice and got off to enjoy some of the features of the city. The boat was very comfortable with plenty of room. The roof opened and closed depending on the weather which was a definite plus. I highly recommend that you take this tour. Thumbs up for sure!!
Use any other Hop on Hop off tour boat, this one had me waiting 40 minutes. And yes I will be taking issue with them at the conclusion of my travels.
Nice ride, very chill. The number of stops was a few less than I would have thought, but everything is so close that it wasn't a problem. Great way to bounce around the city and see the sites.
This is a great way to get around Amsterdam and avoid the bike traffic. Rides were smooth and relaxing. Loops were frequent and got you to the landmark places in Amsterdam.
Not only was this tour educational, we were able to save money by using our hop-on hop-off pass, since it was valid for 24 hours. Instead of buying train tickets, we used the boat as our transportation.
The driver/guides kept stopping for breaks and to change drivers - couldn't do the full loop as it wasn't coming back to the beginning. Very disappointing and not worth the money.
Best way to get around Amsterdam if you are not familiar enough to rent a bicycle!!