Amsterdã cultura de cafés e degustação de comida a pé
Comece sua excursão no lendário Dam e Palácio, você será apresentado ao mundo de cannabis em um dos mais antigo de Amsterdã cafés, para lojas que vendem produtos cannabis em Amsterdã. Informe-se sobre a história e legalização da cannabis. Descubra as ruas da cidade enquanto caminha para o famosos cafés em Amsterdã, pubs, e secretos locais medieval ao longo do caminho.
Visite três lojas de café, bem como um irlandês Pub. Caminhe pelo lendário Reguliersdwarsstraat enquanto você aprende sobre a história da cidade com seu guia experiente e desfrutar de comida local (por conta do visitante na excursão de 2 horas) em algumas lojas que a excursão passa por. Sua excursão terminará próximo a Rembrandtplein no centro de Amsterdã.
- Snacks (apenas 3 horas de tour)
- Guia local
- Excursão a pé em pequenos grupos
- Lugares quentes no inverno
- Lugares legais no verão!
- Comida e lanches (tour de 2 horas)
- Bebidas alcoólicas e não alcoólicas (disponíveis para compra)
- Compras pessoais ou lembranças
- Recepção e desembarque no hotel
- A confirmação será recebida no momento da reserva
- É necessário apresentar um passaporte válido no dia da viagem
- Contraindicado para quem tem problemas cardíacos ou outras doenças graves
- Acessibilidade para cadeirantes
- Os viajantes devem ter condicionamento físico razoável
- A idade mínima é de 18 anos; Um passaporte válido atual é exigido no dia da viagem
- Os reembolsos não serão emitidos se a excursão / atividade for perdida devido a atraso ou não chegada do navio de cruzeiro
- Pode ser operado por um guia multilíngue
- Por favor, informe os requisitos dietéticos específicos no momento da reserva. Opção vegetariana está disponível, por favor avise no momento da reserva, se necessário
- É necessário um mínimo de 2 pessoas por reserva
- A comida só está disponível no tour de 3 horas
The tour itself was alright, great insight into the coffee shop culture (the other detours were probably unnecessary) but I wish our guide gave more sufficient warning over consumption of the space cakes. We were initially told “one each”, but my husband insisted we shared one between us (thank god) and also insisted we head back to the hotel after consuming (thank god). We had the worst night of our trip. And I could not stop throwing up. We told our guide we hadn’t touched any of this for maybe 10 years and he still said “one each”. The reason we did a tour was so we could have more guidance around trying hash brownies, so pretty disappointed we wrote off a whole night out of our 3 nights in Amsterdam.
My flight was delayed I desperately tried to call the number they provided but no one ever answered ever!
A good insight about the coffee shop culture, where to get the stuff from and how to manage its effects. Highly recommended for the coffee shop visitors.
We booked the 3 hour tour at a cost of 36.01 for two. The voucher we received stated This option includes a third coffeeshop, the illustrious Bloemen Markt or Tulip market in Amsterdam, Dutch Veal Croquettes and the famous Reguliersdwaarstraat party street. So we expected to be taken into 3 coffee shops and get some food. What you ACTUALLY get is a visit to a cheap bar buy your own drinks then ONE coffee shop buy your own stuff. Then you get a chance to stand outside two other coffee shops. You can go in if you want although it wasn't explained that these were two of the three we were supposed to visit. Remember we paid EXTRA to stand outside one of them on the 3 hour tour. At one point we were even taken into a cheese shop! Then we were just told that this was the end of the tour, goodbye. The guide was very nice and gave us a few interesting facts as we walked the city so one star but overall it was a complete waste of money. I don't normally post negative reviews but in this case the description of the tour didn't match what we actually received. When I complained I was told that the food place had suffered a fire to be fair at least I had a reply. But the provider won't offer the partial refund I requested because I booked through TA/Viator. So please be aware you will visit ONE coffee shop on both the two hour and three hour tours. As for the food who knows?
AMAZING! Great and funny tour guide that knew so much information. Loved the tour. We went to a bar for a quick drink and yummy treat, then headed to a coffeeshop. The tour guide is helpful and rolls your joint for you if you are inexperienced :P This was just an overall fun tour. Loved it!
This was such a fun tour! It was also a great way to learn about the better coffeeshops from people who live in the area, while learning about Amsterdam’s history along the way. As a solo traveler, this tour was an excellent way for me to make some friends and have some fun! :)